Welcome to K to 12 Empowering Technologies - Notes and Other Resources

Welcome to K to 12 Empowering Technologies - Notes and Other Resources


HI. I'm John. I am a freelance Business I. T. Consultant and part time teacher at Saint Mary's Academy of Capiz, currently teaching Empowering Technolo for Grade 11. Welcome to "K to 12 Empowering Technologies - Notes and Other Resources." 

Purpose of This Blog 

My purpose for this blog is to have a medium where I can post additional information regarding the subject. As Information and Communication Technologies continue to grow and evolve rapidly, printed books becomes outdated much sooner than anybody expected. Most of the technologies trending today will become obsolete in a year or so.

What to Expect From This Blog
  1. Topics discussed and to be discussed. 
  2. Assignments. 
  3. Summary of assignment results
  4. Additional information and other resources. 
  5. Lesson handouts. (downloadable pdf.... Hopefully *grin*) 
For Teachers
Though my primary intended audience are my students, I will also share here the presentations I have made myself or the links to other presentations I used as reference. 

I would also welcome comments and suggestions from other teachers. 


Main Reference

My main reference for now is the text book "Empowerment Technologies" from Rex Book Store, printed 2016. I say the book is well researched and conforms with the curriculum given by the Department of Education.

Other references will be acknowledged on each post. 

Since we are about to start with week 3-4 in the curriculum, my next post will be about that topic.




Image source : pixabay.Com





Comments